The Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid contributes as an official proficiency test provider in the Volkswagen AG qualification program. As a result, some of Volkswagen AG’s test methods are being offered by us for the first time. Methods that have already been offered by us in the past can be found in our portfolio as before. All methods are freely accessible and are therefore also available to test laboratories that do not participate in the Volkswagen AG qualification program. For all concerns regarding the Volkswagen AG qualification program, please contact Volkswagen directly.
It starts soon, our proficiency tests to the standards of Volkswagen AG and their dates:
Start end of January 2022:
- 3303 | PV 2034 | Roller peel test – New!
- 5304 | PV 3987 | Abrasion resistance of high gloss surfaces
- 7113 | TL 1010 | Burning behavior – New!
Start end of April 2022:
- 3125 | PV 3966 | Ball drop test – PP white fracture – New!
- 3126 | PV 3989 | Ball Drop Test – Exterior – New!
- 5306 | PV 3952 | Scratch Resistance
- 5308 | PV 3974 | Writing resistance
- 5314 | PV 3906 | Abrasion resistance – New!
- 7114 | TL 1011 | Flammability – New!
- 7115 | PV 1303 | Light exposure test (Xenon) – New!
- 7116 | PV 3930 | Weathering (Floridatest) – New
- 5312 | PV 3964 | Cream resistance
- 7112 | PV 1306 | Exposure test
- 8108 | PV 3900; Method B3 | Emission behavior – Odor test
- 8109 | PV 3925 | Emission performance – formaldehyde release
- 8110 | PV 3341 | Emission behavior: Total carbon emission
Please register as early as possible so that we can design the sample production according to demand. If you register after the registration deadline, the possibility of participation can no longer be guaranteed.
Interested? Send request to reserve participation. We will prepare a non-binding offer: